Friday, March 13, 2009

Couch boys


I love how Ben snuggles with JB on the couch with his "night-night" to watch basketball. Ben loves it.

Max wanted to be in the picture too.

I snapped these pictures with my cell phone camera but when I reached for the bigger, better, more expensive, clearer camera the boys scrambled away.

By the way I think JB wears those blue checkered Jazz-logo lounge pants when watching many of their games. He has some red checkered ones that I saw him wear last night while watching the Utes. I wonder if it's intentional....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is too cute! Your boys are adorable... even the big one. I love these little "slice of life" pictures. Keep 'em coming!

Ang said...

Cute pics, those are precious. Your boys are getting so big! They are adorable!!

JoLynn said...

Hey...Roger has an outfit almost like JB's...what a coincidence!