Saturday, March 21, 2009

Growing pains


My boys are getting big. I mean really big, really fast. Max weighs 50 pounds and is the height of a 5-6 year old, at 3.8 years old. Benny weighs 25 pounds at least, but we haven't had his 15 month check up yet and he's almost 16 months (whoops).
Anyway it was about time we got them into new clothes. Last weekend was Friends and Family discount at the Gap/Old Navy etc, and we got Max set up for a while. We bought two new shirts for Benny but I brought up the storage bin from the basement of 18-24 month old clothing Max wore. I should have done it a few weeks ago. Look at the short overalls he's wearing in the pictures above!
By the way the overalls Max is wearing used to be JB's. He loves wearing them, and has slept in them too. I like them because he can't take them off like his other pants.
Here's another picture of my (big) baby.


1 comment:

autumn said...

So cute...so very, very cute.