JB, Mary, Maxwell, Benjamin, Andrew, James and Millie
Monday, March 16, 2009
Head Banging Part Two
Behold the blondVulcan that is now my sister. I do not mock -- I only commiserate.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yowza, you didn't waste any time... For those not in the know, the bang fiasco was partly my fault. They were longer and angled to the side, but I didn't like how they blended into my hair so the stylist made them a little more blocky - and a lot more short!
On the bright side, boys like blondes and scifi boys like Vulcans...
Those are short. I got my haircut a few weeks ago and have been adjusting to how short my bangs are. It is strange to be able to see your eyebrows again after covering them for so long. At least bangs grow fast.
4 comments:
Yowza, you didn't waste any time... For those not in the know, the bang fiasco was partly my fault. They were longer and angled to the side, but I didn't like how they blended into my hair so the stylist made them a little more blocky - and a lot more short!
On the bright side, boys like blondes and scifi boys like Vulcans...
Those are short. I got my haircut a few weeks ago and have been adjusting to how short my bangs are. It is strange to be able to see your eyebrows again after covering them for so long. At least bangs grow fast.
I have always wanted bangs like this. I'm being completely serious. I love them a little short!
We have all been there. Thankfully, they grow...
Post a Comment