Monday, March 16, 2009

Head banging


The other idea for the title post was "She Bangs," but that didn't feel very original either.


A month or so ago I got a cut and color, with side-swept bangs I really like. But, my hair grows fast and the bangs started to get into my eye. I thought it wouldn't be too hard to give them a little trim.
It's hard.
Thankfully I didn't try anything too drastic, but now they won't lie/lay right. I think I'll have to go back to my stylist.
Also thankfully I don't go to my sister's stylist (and I don't think she'll go back either). Her bangs ended up REALLY short. If she gives me permission, I will post a picture. You may cry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mock my pain! LOL Go ahead and post the picture. Sigh...

You look cute. I'm getting used to my short bangs and I've found that blowdrying them straight down helps add some length. I know blowdrying isn't an option for you when you're stumbling around at 3 am. Maybe a flat iron would help?

Mary said...

I brought my flat iron to work today! Plugged it in halfway through the morning and voila, bangs. Before that, I pinned them to the side.

Angelle said...

I think they look cute! In an attempt to what my stylist referred to as "updating my style" I too was talked into bangs about two months ago. My struggle with them is I have stick straight hair, and they just end up falling into my eyes. I think you should keep yours, if the flat iron is working for you! I like them.

merebuff said...

I have short bangs like your sister's. I really like them; they're a little bit funkier.

Anonymous said...

On Meredith those bangs are funky and cute. On me they look like a bad wig. Paired with lifeless shoulder length hair and the extremely blonde highlights, I look like the Albino from The Princess Bride.