I've said it before, he is loud, stubborn, etc etc. But he is learning to use words better, and he plays well I think, and he has an imagination, and craves hugs.
He also wore that batman shirt everyday for a week, then a Spiderman shirt everyday for a week, and wears the same jammies every night.
He caught a couple naps in a row, which was cute and sweet and picture worthy. Then when he woke up, we paid for it. Ben and Andrew did the same thing at 3, 3 1/2 -- unexpected naps came with such huge tears afterward.
He has lately been carrying around his favorite books and toys in a ziplock bag. It's too funny. And he always wants to take a favorite little toy with him if we are going somewhere. I've seen it before with his older brothers at this age, but unfortunately it has meant sometimes forgetting the item places.
Here he is getting a ride from JB after a school music program. When those stubborn or tired legs won't keep walking, we make it a game.
At night in his little prayers, he STILL mentions swimming lessons: "Thankful for this day and I don't go to swimming lessons anymore, right mom?" He also says "Thankful I go to primary, right mom?"
1 comment:
Sweetest prayers!
Post a Comment