I made the mustache the day before, and JB dressed him morning of and sent me the picture and I just smiled and smiled. He'll count to 100 at any time you want. I'll send him over to your house so you can hear it for a change, haha.
Also in his class recently they studied the solar system, and all made models. Andrew of course made his Sun from Legos!
I have volunteered a couple times in his class, and his teacher is so great. She uses the microphone so he can hear, but often doesn't need to because she has such control of the class. They can be so quiet at times! In our SEP conference, she praised his high reading scores (we read every night together), and she was impressed with his math skills. His handwriting has come a long way since the start of the school year. And she showed me his journal entries, including one where he wrote, "My baby sistr ped on me." I don't remember that happening, but he sure giggled when I read it out loud.
Andrew adores our friend Roger. This picture is from our Superbowl party.
He sits by Roger and Katie and JoLynn, or by the Thorntons, every Sunday in church. It helps me so I can help Millie and James. But Andrew talks a lot. I look over and see the Peters or Thorntons motioning shush! to him, but they are also quietly laughing at his chatter.
No comments:
Post a Comment