Thursday, February 23, 2017

Seven Months

Consider this the Millie update, continuing on the recent theme.  Look who is mastering sitting up finally!


Here is a refresher of her first 6 months:


That went so fast!

At seven months old, Millie is just such a joy. She is mobile in every direction but forward. I am constantly scanning the ground for Legos and small items she will put in her mouth. She rocks on her hands and knees and gets up on her toes like a plank (it's so funny). She is eating one meal of solid food a day, at dinner, and mostly sticks with oatmeal cereal and mashed veggies or fruits but has tried yogurt and even had some bites of mushed up Sloppy Joes on Sunday and mashed up pizza last night and liked it.

Her nicknames now include Dolly, Tootie (solid food equals more gas, let's be honest), and "Meal-ticket" (because with a Utah accent, meal sounds like mill so Millie becomes Mill-ticket). 

Here are some other pictures JB took at her photo shoot.  My mom crocheted this blanket 12 years ago when I was first pregnant. I remember thinking it would be perfect for a girl, because I had grown up with yellow as my favorite color. 





She's looking at me, here. James's Lightening McQueen (passed down from Ben) is parked in the background.

JB continues to send me pictures after she is dressed in the morning.



This is our dolly in a doll bed at Nona and Papa's house one Sunday.



I do like to take pictures with her so much.


She grabbed the plant on our table.


Using the fingers to fall asleep.


I say bow, she says eye mask.





I did not realize how often I would have to pull bows back up off her eyes and back onto her head!  I made most of them, but I do like to use a bunch that my sister-in-law's sister gave me that are more elasticky and stay put.


Backed herself into the corner again.



Facing forward in the stroller! "Cheese!" says James.


1 comment:

Rachelle said...

In the picture where she's looking at you, she also looks LIKE you. I wanna squeeze her!