Tuesday, August 26, 2008

On my mind

1) What to eat for my second breakfast. The yogurt I packed, or a bagel & cream cheese from the cafe?

2)How to help my 3-year-old poop on the potty

3)Summer temps roaring back after a teasing taste of fall

4)My squeaky sounding brakes (They were just fixed. What's the deal? What do I do?)

5)How to keep my 3-year-old from freaking out about #2

6)What's making almost 9-month-old Benny wake up two times a night again (Earache? Teething? Hunger? Light sleeper?)

7)What to eat for lunch. This all depends on my story assignment today. Will I be sent out in the field without my refridgerated lunch or will I make it home in time to eat something there?

8)How to transport potentially 11 Young Women, my two car-seated boys and me to our church activity tomorrow night. We are touring KSL, but the other leaders are either out of town, or at the Scouts' Court of Honor up the canyon to watch their boys get merit badges (JB's partly in charge of it so he can't take our boys). Do I rent a bus? Beg a mom w/ a minivan to come along?

1 comment:

autumn said...

Mmm...let's see. If I were you...Cream cheese and bagel, no idea what to do about potty training, beg a mom with a mini-van. Good luck!