Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Max's Nap: In Memorium

2003-2008

Naptime, such a good time.
Time for Max to rest
but more importantly,
for mom to sleep.
To sleep, perchance to dream
ah there's the rub.
No more dreaming, no more sleeping!
Max is done.
But, Ben has only begun...

(Written off the top of my sleepy head on this the third week in a row Max has not napped in the afternoon of 2008. )

3 comments:

Jacks said...

Oooo. I'm so sorry. I feel your pain - almost. Okay, I sense your pain vicariously, since I don't work in the wee hours of the morn.

Jenny Richards said...

Giving up naps is hard but I am jealous that he napped for so long. my 20 month old doesn't nap hardly any more. Boys, always something to do.

Lexie said...

I love your ode to naptime - may your blessed friend, the nap, return to you someday!