Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yes!

I feel fantastic. I had a long nap yesterday and today, because my three-year-old boy napped both days out of the blue.
Let's take a closer look at that sleepy face:

He was having quiet time on his bed and fell asleep. I think it shocked him that he fell asleep and he woke up grumpy after a half-hour, so I took him out to the couch so as to not wake up sleeping Ben, and Max fell back asleep on the couch. I feel compelled to share all of this with you because a) I have pictures and b)I got a nap b/c of this and feel, again, fantastic. That was yesterday. Today he took a short nap too after moving his books, bookshelf, toys, rocking chair and bed around the room. It tuckered him out!

We went to a BBQ festival downtown today but were disappointed. I know this state isn't known for its barbque but we thought the best of the best would be there. We sampled a few of the vendors but our favorite place, Pat's, wasn't represented there. Frankly I think JB's smoked ribs and pork are better than what we ate today. Mmmm, maybe it's time to make those again, hint hint.

3 comments:

Jacks said...

Yeah for naps! I'm a huge proponent of naps. In fact - I wish I could nap all the time.

Hey - what is Pat's? I want to try.

Jenny Richards said...

When JB gets around to making ribs and pork let me know so I can come crash your party!!! :0

Mary said...

Pat's BBQ is so yummy. He caters but his restaurant is in South Salt Lake.