
I heard Ben squealing in a new way today -- like "Help me!" I went in and found him standing in his crib, apparently not knowing how to get back down. I've now rescued him three times, twice at naptime and once at bedtime. At 8 months old he wants to be like his older brother.

Other times I'll hear giggling in the boys' bedroom. I go in and find Max in the crib with Ben. This marks the fourth time he did this.

Hopefully this means they'll be best friends. But judging on how many times I hear Max yell "No Benny!" everyday I doubt they'll always get along.
3 comments:
I love how our kids are doing the same thing-except Ella can't stand, or crawl yet. But yes, our older kids hanging out in the crib with their younger sibling. Oh the fun to come!
Well, Douglas' new thing is to hold on to the rails of the crib and jump as high as he can. He makes the springs squeak and yells, "WEEEE" I am waiting for the day he launches himself out of the crib. I think someone might get a small indoor trampoline for his birthday. We might have to go to the big boy bed soon but I am afraid he will play will everything in the room before he goes to sleep. Any tips on the transition to the big boy bed.
We were firm with Max about staying in his bed, and if he got out at night, we didn't say anything to him as we tucked him back in. He's only done it 2 or three times in the last few months at night. Plus since he's the oldest and was used to a crib, I don't think he knows he can get out of bed. He still calls for us to come get him when he wakes up in the morning.
Post a Comment