Friday, August 8, 2008

Congrats Joe!

My little brother Joe graduated last night from the Utah College of Massage Therapy. I took Ben with me but because of the later hour (and because of his new no nap policy) I had Max stay home with JB to go to bed early. Here's my brother James trying to get Ben to smile at him from my brother Michael's shoulders.
He turned and gave him a big grin.
Joe stands out among his fellow graduates in height and accomplishments (he got some extra awards, aw shucks).
Here are Michael, his wife Bethany, Joe, Ben, me and James posing with a whole bunch of the door. Hey, at least the stranger was nice to take the picture for us.
Bethany tickles Ben to get him to smile. Joe likes to do funny faces for the camera.
They all went to eat sushi afterward but I had to go to bed. Funny boys!

No comments: