Thursday, March 13, 2008

Strolling along



We love our Bob double jogging stroller. The boys do too. This spring weather has had one or both of us out everyday with them. We still bundle them up though. Ben wears the snowsuit that Uncle Jeff first gave Max. They get all snug and often one or both of them naps. We go around the park, with me trying to hustle along side JB’s long strides.





Here's Max getting bundled for a walk.

He looks a lot like my little sister Sarah. By the way the boys have another aunt Sarah, who is soon getting married to Joe. He'll be the second uncle Joe when he joins the family in May and we are very excited!

Speaking of the engaged Aunt Sarah, she gave us a cute blue sweater-outfit for Max that Ben now wears. The hat is perfect for our walks and outings, and we think it makes his eyes look so blue.

He's asleep now, thank goodness, in his bed. He really is going to be an easy-going child with his older brother around. Case in point, before I began this post I put Ben down to sleep in his bassinet. When I sat down here at the kitchen table, Max trooped on in there and woke him up. Ben hollered but went back to sleep. I sternly sat Max down and tried to talk to him about leaving Ben alone while he's sleeping. All Max did was try to change the subject. He kept interrupting me and telling me he needed a new shirt. He's caught on to my distraction technique I use on him when he's on the verge of a tantrum. He's smart and tricky, that toddler.

No comments: