Now that I've emailed a few friends to tell them about the blog, I feel pressure to post something!Ben is now in 6-9 month clothing, at three months old. We've taken to calling him Chubby, but should stop b/c Max thinks that's his name. He hollared at me the other day, "Chubby touched my leg!" He also thinks Ben's alias is Benihana.
"When I'm bigger, I want to be Daddy."
"When I'm a baby, I want to sleep in Ben's Bassinet."
Poor confused toddler.
But he mainly talks about being bigger. He'll hear a helicopter, run to the window or look up in the sky and say, "When I'm bigger, I want to ride that." When he's bigger he also wants to ride or drive a garbage truck, backhoe, daddy's subaru, mommy's subaru, airplanes, busses and Trax.
He also has ears of an elf -- Wednesdays he doesn't nap as long because it's garbage day, and he can hear that truck miles away. He yells from his crib, "Hear that sound?" He always says "Hear that sound?" about helicopters too. His life has been changed forever because of the new Intermountain Medical Center in Murray, because now Lifeflight goes over our house more often.


No comments:
Post a Comment