In honor of my friend’s blog listing things that are sassy and sass-less, here's a quick list of my own.
Hot: "The Office." Not Hot: The writer's strike that delayed new episodes of "The Office." Long live Jam!
Hot: Spider Solitaire. Not Hot: My losing record in the darn game.
Hot: Jelly Bellies as a potty-training reward. Not Hot: A toddler who refuses to be potty-trained.
Hot: Eating Jelly Bellies as a reward for changing a big toddler’s diapers.
Hot: JB’s cooking. Lasagna, choc chip cookies, breakfast burritos, chili verde, and pizza come to mind.
Hot: American Idol, Biggest Loser, Celebrity Apprentice, America's Next Top Model, Food Network, Eli Stone, Take Home Chef, Jon and Kate Plus 8, Jane Austen on Masterpiece, Hip Hop Harry, Big Comfy Couch.
Not Hot: Wow I watch a lot of TV.
Those last two shows are Max's favs by the way. I think I now know more about Hip Hop Harry than anybody in the whole world, besides JB and Max.
Hot: My new red shoes. Not Hot: My slow connection that won't upload a picture of my new red shoes.
Not Hot: Daylight Saving Time. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your new blog! I'll have to add you to my favorites, when I actually start doing computer stuff again. Keep up the posts.
Mary, I love it! Way to go on the blog, I'm so excited to hear more about you and your cute boys. I have to agree on the Office, how dare the writers deprive us of episodes? Some people and their selfishness!
Welcome to the WWW. It is fun, you'll like it. Your boys are darling.
Fun list! Your boys are so cute!
Oh, I LOVE Shannon Hale! I got hooked last fall and there's no looking back...
Post a Comment