Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring

I hear more cold weather is in the forecast and I'm bummed. I just love 60 degree weather. Yesterday I tried going on a walk for the first time since the surgery, and I made it all the way around the park like normal. Max loves the warmer weather, and loves his new shades for our walks.

Ben is all bundled still, even in the warming weather. Someone walking by us said, "Oh do you have twins?" Then they looked in the stroller.

I think Max really does think we named his younger brother Benihana instead of Benjamin. Someone asked him "What's your brother's name?" and he said, "Baby Benihana."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah when Max and I were talking the other day we were talking about Ben. I said "Isn't Benjamin cute" and he said "No Baby Benihana is cute"

AO said...

That is the BEST! I can't wait until we have a little baby boy like Max and Baby Benihana.... that's awesome.

Amy said...

That is too funny! Hey I hope you don't mind I linked you on my friends - let me know if not. I feel bad I didn't know you had surgery. Hope your are doing well.