Saturday, May 30, 2020

People in person

When the restrictions relaxed enough, we had our first Richards family dinner in months.  I admit I got a little teary-eyed on the way to Draper to Bart and Collette's house. (I got teary-eyed on a Zoom call with my Relief Society and book group, too. It's so great to see people I miss so much)

It was Bart's birthday, and here are the Richards (only missing Jeff in Arizona).




And the cousins were so happy to see each other again. 


Our kids love playing there, with all the space and playset and trampoline.




And we got to meet the newest Richards baby, Theodore. He looks so much like my babies did.








1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Oh my goodness, he's precious!!! I totally cried when I drove over to my girlfriend's house for a socially distant walk in her neighborhood a couple weeks ago. And then we hugged very non-distantly and I cried again!