JB has been doing all the grocery shopping and errand running. We both have been working at home and we have been schooling our children at home since March 16.
The only times I left the house include: going to cover the earthquake damage in March, being live on the scene of an apartment fire in April, a business fire in May, and a couple days in the newsroom where I filled in for someone else. I did run into a store once for more hair dye. Oh, and we went to Escalante.
We do go on walks and talk to neighbors in their yards, and we FaceTime/Zoom with people. But it has been jarring. This week we got to go on a date to a place that opened up nearby.
And on Saturday, we went to get hamburgers to eat outside and found a playground in the county that was not blocked off any more.




No comments:
Post a Comment