I have been so proud of these boys playing together these days. There are still lots of squabbles and fights and yelling, but a lot more cooperation and imagination.
Lately they've worked out a cops and robbers game on bikes.
Then one day they found these floaties and made up some sort of game about them.
Lately the boys have been hammering a lot in the backyard. First Ben came in and asked for a glue gun, then a nail gun, but that was a nope from me. So the hammer and nails it was for his project. I think it was supposed to be a short track to ride a skateboard down, like a roller coaster. But it keeps breaking.
Millie continues to dress/undress multiple times a day. One day I gave her pigtail braids while she dressed up like Anna from Frozen and she was so pleased.
Most of the time she wears the weirdest combination of things.



No comments:
Post a Comment