His part had to do with the elephant:
It's great to be an elephant
All big and fat and round,
And wander through the jungle
Just elphing around
JB was on a 2-night camping trip in Southern Utah with some guy friends (a yearly event) but we recorded everything for him. Then we had treats on the playground.
Elephants were my favorite animal growing up, I couldn't help but take this picture.
I was worried that James would melt down or refuse to speak or sing or whatever, but he was so sweet and good and smiley. His preschool teacher Miss Mindy says he does a great job with her. Maybe she can give me tips. Come to our house.
At any rate, he and I have started to go to counseling/play therapy once a week because I have been in tears too many times to count over his behavior in our home and to our family. He has so much anger, so many outbursts, so much tantruming. I am praying we can turn a corner soon.






1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I would LOVE to hear what you think of the counseling/play therapy. We are in the same angry boat over here!
Post a Comment