Sunday, May 27, 2018

Head bonk

Millie Grace...is not very graceful right now. She is head-heavy like toddlers are, and feels no sense of danger.

One Monday a couple weeks ago she stood up in her stroller, and it tipped her right over onto the driveway.  It was so sad.

It was a big big goose egg and scrape, even after I iced it for a while. I was only able to hold the icepack there and to calm her crying by nursing her (even though I am trying to cut back on the nursing).


The next day the swelling was down but the scrape was showing up (I kept texting pictures to my mom and sisters so that's why I have a daily look at it).


This is the third or fourth day as it scabbed over.



By Saturday at Andrew's baseball game it was getting better.


And by the next Monday it was disappearing.

But she has a pink spot of new skin there still today. One woman asked if it was a birthmark/stork bite.  

No comments: