(picture borrowed from Collette)
We got out to Lagoon last Saturday for the first time this season, to celebrate curly-haired cousin Spencer's birthday.
Only four cousins are missing in the picture below -- new baby Silas, Carver in AZ, Kate and Harvey in ID, and grumpy nap-less Millie who didn't want to leave her stroller in the corner of the pavilion.
So Max brought the cake and ice cream to her, and fed her bites. He's such a good big brother.
Millie happied up to ride some rides for the first time. Last year I got her on the boats, train and carousel.
These teacups made Andrew ill. The two older boys went off with their cousins to ride bigger rides, which is quite nice -- we just tell them to keep checking in.
Look at these boys staring at me through the bars.
Millie wasn't so sure about the bouncy part of this ride. I think she was too young for it.
On the way home just about everyone fell asleep in the car. It was a hot day -- 83 or 84 degrees in April, and these boys had already had basketball and baseball in the morning.
I carried James from the floor to his bed. He woke up Sunday morning and said, "Hey, I am wearing my clothes!"










No comments:
Post a Comment