Happy birthday to this guy!
I made from-scratch carrot cake twice the week of JB's birthday. Once on Sunday to take to dinner, and then for his birthday. I am glad he likes it.
If any of you saw my Instagram story, you saw that I wrote out "John Stockton" on the Sunday cake as a joke. When I first started to try and get fancy with decorating cakes for the boys' birthdays, he called me cake boss and said he wanted John Stockton on his. Done and done.
JB spent his birthday with a quick golf game, and the week before that he went with his dad and friend Sheldon. I am really glad he has been able to golf more often this summer with friends -- they go pretty early in the morning on Saturdays for example. His game is improving and he has good company.
They would crawl out of the walls from their sealed-off nests and get into the basement, laundry room, and big boys' room and then die on the floor. Except for one that stung Max's hand as he reached for a Lego piece on the floor. Ugh. Sad times.
BUT, now that we are back from our stay-cation (blog post coming eventually), I believe the wasps are finally all gone. There was a time during the week-long battle that JB said if his latest attack didn't work, we would just move.
So, I am very grateful for our protector and man o' the house. We couldn't do much without him!
1 comment:
Happy birthday to such a great guy! Love that pic of him with Feller on the golf course.
Post a Comment