Sunday, August 13, 2017

Cheeser and climber

Behold the following two pictures, taken within seconds. Millie climbed into her toy bin, JB called her name, she turned, and then she saw the camera.


CHEESE!

What a ham! 

I feel like I could write the description like those titles of the clickbait articles you see online. "A baby was playing with toys. Wait til you see what happened next" or "But when she sees the camera...mind blown."


Also, it's more evidence of her climbing. She sticks that leg up and over whatever obstacle and hustles in. Her favorites are toy bins. 





I caught her hoisting herself back over the bathtub edge recently. 


And I have come into the living room to find her perched on the couch.

Before I saw her do it again, I had my doubts about her getting up that far to the couch, because often the boys will pick her up and then abandon her. We can't leave her alone in a room with James for example. He tries to pick her up by her ears, a la Neville Longbottom in Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets.

Though as to the climbing, I wonder where she gets it....




1 comment:

Rachelle said...

By the ears!!! She's so adorable.