It's a girl!
It's really so exciting. I got the call from the nurse yesterday that the results were back from the Cell Free DNA test (thanks, "advanced maternal age" distinction). She told me everything genetically looked great.
Phew.
Then she asked if JB was home and if we were ready for the gender. I had wanted him to be there -- and to be the one to tell me. So she emailed it over and then I had such a time of waiting.
When JB came in the door I shoved my phone at him. Read for yourself!
JB said later that he should have had Max videotape my reaction. It could have made the Today Show I'm sure. I cried and snotted and spitted all over his shoulder.
There's still a long way to go til July. We are used to finding out at 20 weeks, not around 12. But the waiting will be all the sweeter. And with four handsome older brothers, it will be interesting to see what a sister will look like! Send me all the pink, yellow, green, purple, frills and bows.

2 comments:
I'm so happy for you, but who am I supposed to dump all my boy clothes off on 😉? Congratulations!!!!
So thrilled. beyond words really.
Post a Comment