Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas 2015


Christmas Eve we had pizza and caroling at Nona and Papa's house. And new pajamas! It's always so exciting.  All these cheesy faces:


The annual wearing of my Christmas sweater.


It's always hard to sleep the night before Christmas. Everything that I needed to wrap I had done so earlier while watching "White Christmas."  We  closed the pocket doors to our living room, but heard some mice scuttling near the kitchen-living room door early Christmas morning. JB went out there and the two big mice blurted out, "I know we saw a 7 on our clock!"

I love our new tree. It's tall but thin and therefore perfect for our space.



James can now hammer something appropriate.


Many new Lego Star Wars minifigures and such were a hit.


Pretty much everything was Star Wars (and those are new door knobs under the tree. Max and Ben were gifted a lock for their door for when they are at school to protect their big Lego sets and other treasures from Andrew and James.


And then we went to have brunch (second breakfast/Elevensies) at Nona and Papa's house


And then, the moment we were all waiting for, the new Star Wars movie!  I picked the picture below from the theater because Andrew is using the force. I die.



It was long for Andrew and Aaron but I thought they did great. I got a little teary-eyed at times during the movie, it's so iconic.

No comments: