This 6 1/2-year-old now plays on the big field. He was pretty tired of running after their game.
Each Saturday the times are different, but yesterday they played at the same time on fields next to each other, so JB and I kept switching and turning to see each boy. Oh, and we also spent a lot f time chasing our third boy, who grabbed any loose soccer ball he could find:
He's the exact same age Benny was when Max started playing soccer in this very fieldhouse at three years old. I forgot how much energy 15 month old boys have! We all took naps Saturday afternoon.
Max and Benny's teams ended up with the same color uniform, which they found cool -- and, they each randomly were assigned number seven, which they found very cool.
1 comment:
Cute cute boys! Please tell me soccer runs well into June so that I can catch a game:)
Post a Comment