So about 4:30.
We have to remind the boys (mainly Benny) of our walk rules before we set out.
Every day.
The rules: No racing, whining, crying or refusing to pedal any farther.
But look at that face. How could he give anyone any trouble?
Max is very patient and lets Benny "win" to each corner. He also likes to do tricks like no hands, standing up or riding side-saddle on his bike. He needs a taller bike because he won't stop getting taller.
This face makes me want to stop the stroller and kiss his cheeks. But I try to keep a good pace going so I refrain.
When we have made our rounds of the neighborhood and make it back to the garage, sometimes Andrew grabs a basketball.
Sometimes he tries to palm two at a time.
And often, his biggest brother helps him out.
It's how we roll.
2 comments:
I am so impressed that you get out for a walk every day after dinner. Once I make it through dinner (*if* I make it through dinner!), I want to send everyone to bed! Way to go, Mamma. Those boys are adorable!
It looks cold! I love their blue eyes so precious.
Post a Comment