Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring!

We spend every afternoon outside now, either in our backyard or in someone else's backyard. We take our walk every day and the boys basically look to see if their friends are outside. If those friends have a trampoline, even better! They run up and start tackling, and I chat with the moms. Win, win.

(Pssst, if those moms are reading this, bring your children over to our backyard to make it fair.)

I put up the hammock in our backyard, and my boys love it.


I sing "Rock-a-bye-baby" to them as I gently swing them. They eat it up. But those lyrics are kind of disturbing. "When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall"?!

Anyway, Max also loves to do flips on our swing set. He had done about 30 by the time I took this video, so he's a little tired and his pants are slipping.


I'm just loving this weather. I think it also helps the boys' behavior. They get so much fresh air, exercise and sunshine that they are worn out when they come back inside!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Max so reminds me of JB in this video. Love your boys!