JB took the boys to Thrift Town the other day, site of many a good find (like Benny's football helmet, snow boots, and pants for our quickly growing boys). Max found a University of Utah sweatshirt and begged for it. He has been wearing it for the last few days. He told me that now he could be just like Daddy and Papa.
Benny we already know loves the Utes. He can sing their entire fight song, which is something longtime members of the Crimson Club cannot do.
That's fine if my boys like the U. They can even go there (if they pay for it). All I ask is that they don't hate BYU. It would crush me.
2 comments:
Too bad they aren't finding BYU sweatshirts while out shopping! :) It's probably a little tough to be totally blue up your way. People are pretty split down our way, so it hasn't been too tough to indoctrinate our kids to the Y. I guess you never know where they'll end up going, but I'm with you. Please, just don't hate MY school. Too cute!
I seriously thought Max was a BYU fan. It is cute that he wants to be like his Daddy and Papa.
Post a Comment