My brothers James and Peter visited us this week from Missouri. In the course of 2 days, James fixed, well, everything.
The dryer turned out to be just fine -- it was the wiring that led to that outlet that was wrong. He fixed that in 5 minutes. He also leveled the washing machine and gave it a tune-up (he's a Sears home repairman but said our jobs were easy). He also fixed our printer/scanner and got us all squared away with a new hard drive and backups and other computer stuff.
Peter meanwhile quickly became a favorite uncle with My Three Sons. We haven't seen him in 3 years. Now he's bearded!
Oh, and the plumbing -- JB had been fixing a lot of it, but something was still not quite right. Then look what James pulled out of the depths of the pipes in our home. It's a whistle and a bottle cap.

From now on, the boys' bath time will no longer include toys or any item besides soap.
And the other issues I mentioned in last week's post about grievances?
- We found a binkie that Andrew will take sometimes, and that is helping us in the evening when he can get quite fussy.
- AND (though I'm afraid I may jinx it) we may have turned the corner with potty-training #2! He voluntarily did a #2 yesterday on the potty.
5 comments:
James Is pretty much amazing. I miss him :(
Ok...I keep losing track of your siblings.... I thought James was married?? Peter??? How old was he when you lived in St.Louis?? I LOVE what was found in the pipes! !!!
Both are single. James is 5 years younger than me and Peter 7 years younger.
Sarah how can you lose track Mary's brothers is not like she has 11 siblings or any thing like that. Just kidding lol
Yay for uncles!! And congrats on the binkie and break through with the potty training - what a great week at the Richards'!
Post a Comment