Monday, February 7, 2011

Plenty of seating


This is our kitchen. Notice how it says "A toddler and a newborn live here!"

The bouncy seat is in the kitchen so Baby Rocky-Drew can hang out near us while we cook and eat. The potty is in the kitchen because we thought it might help Benny poop.

There are days when we just KNOW he has to go (he's squrimy and sad), so we beg him to "sit down and see what happens." It still takes a LONG time, and I was tired of hanging out in the bathroom waiting and waiting for him to quit being so stubborn and just let it go. You can lead a horse to water....

1 comment:

Amy said...

when I'm potty training I leave the toilet in family area too. Once they have it down, we move to the bathroom! I think it works! Good Luck!