Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mini-JBs




Andrew looks like he was caught by surprise, doesn't he? "Oh, you want to take my picture again?"


I swear each of my boys look like JB. I love it, because it's a great look. So handsome. Well, Benny has a lot of me in him. Andrew has Max's mouth but Benny's cheeks I think. I keep calling him "Baby Benny" by accident.


He's smiling more and more now and sometimes says "ga." Music to my ears. I'm still trying to distinguish his cries -- they say by now you should know hungry, tired, full diaper, etc. I do know his annoyed cry. It comes when I suction out his nose or give him his dropper full of Vitamin D. He gets ticked. So fun!

He also has his cranky colicky cry, which we hear most evenings between 7:30 and 10. But if he's like his older brother Max as a baby, this should end by 3 months. We hope.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Sending lots of love to get you through the colicky stage!!! When our Anna had colic, Doug used to dance and sing to her (think "fight song" type of music). It was the ONLY thing that would get her to settle down a little. I would pay money to see JB sing his high school or U of U fight song while marching Drew around!!!

Suz said...

Benny smiles with his whole body...so cute.

Sarah said...

I love the look on Andrews face! I do believe that Benny looks more like you...and Max....his dad. Andrew will be your mix. Very cute little boys. Ben looks like he is a lot of fun!