Saturday, January 29, 2011

Airing of grievances


Bothers



  • Broken dryer

  • Broken plumbing

  • Baby won't take a binkie (he thinks I'm perfect for the job)

  • Benny won't poop on the potty without prayers, tears and pleadings

  • Bothersome clothes and hair (nothing fits right and my bangs are growing out)


Blessings


  • Baby is so cute

  • Benny is forgiving

  • Brand-new garage door slides up and down so easily!

  • JB can do it all -- cook, clean, repair, and rock Andrew to sleep.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

This is my favorite pic of Rocky/Drew/Andy to date! I wanna munch on those cheeks, and those blue, blue eyes are to die for!

Amy said...

My dryer works just fine, load up the wagon and bring it over!

Jenny Richards said...

I wish I could give advice on the pooping thing. I know with most of my kids I had to watch them like a hawk and when they actually started to poop I would run them to the potty so that it ended up there even if it didn't start there. (TMI?) Anyway once they did that and I made a HUGE deal of it and they realized it wasn't as scary as they thought they did much better. Good luck with everything. Too bad we don't live closer, I would totally help anyway I could.