Wednesday, January 26, 2011

40 is the new 60

It was in the 40s on Monday and felt like Spring. I bundled up Andrew but the boys and I just needed jackets as we went for a walk around the neighborhood.


I had happy thoughts of brisk walks everyday outside this week under blue skies and sunshine. Then it snowed. I hate winter.

5 comments:

autumn said...

It's so true. When it turned 40 in November, I knew that soon I'd be thinking it was warm.

I hate winter too. Really. You guys are so cute in your blue.

Mary said...

We totally match! Andrew was in a blue striped-sleeve outfit too. I need some more pink or yelow around here.

Amy said...

I know, I thought Cindy told us it was going to be 40 all week. Guess I should watch the weather.

Winter is icky!

Brooke said...

Ugh....winter. I cannot wait for spring. I've been craving the sun!

Sarah said...

You all look so good! Love baby bjorns! Yesterday it was sunny and 38-saw a man washing his car. To me...it is still VERY cold!