Thursday, January 13, 2011

Busy Baby

Andrew/Drew/Drewster/Rockster/Rocky/Rockywell has a lot to do everyday. Sleeping, nursing, pooping....then all over again.

Here he is during awake time. He gave JB and me a fleeting, but big smile today! We keep trying to coax another one out of him. It lights up his whole face.


After awake time he's tuckered out again.


I look like I'm asleep in the picture. I was trying to look like I was gazing down upon him serenely.

I attempted church on Sunday. I thought just the hour of Sacrament Meeting wouldn't be too bad 3 weeks after having him. But JB is still assigned to another ward for his calling, so it was me and My Three Sons by myself. Andrew woke up near the end ready to nurse. I panicked but Heather, 2 rows up, came back and sat with Max and Benny so I could go out. I don't know how I'm going to do that again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks just like his brothers! Darling baby.

Suz said...

He has the cutest little ears in the world.

autumn said...

He is gorgeous! Absolutely darling. I can't wait to meet him!

Kudos on the church thing. I think that was brave.