Monday, January 31, 2011

Blessing Day

My sweetheart blessed our new little sweetheart in church yesterday. Andrew slept the whole time. Isn't he darling in his vintage outfit?






JB wore it when he was blessed in the '70s. Max and Benny wore it too. We take it off quickly to protect it from spit-up and explosive baby poop. Andrew was blessed yesterday because it was our ward's Fast Sunday, and we didn't think he would fit into the outfit in a month. He's a big 'un!

5 comments:

annie valentine said...

Oh my gosh it is you!!! I could never, ever forget your wonderful face. Gorgeous family girlie, seeing you again is so much fun.

Rachelle said...

I love blessing day traditions! All my girls have been blessed in the dress I was blessed in that my grandma made for me. So glad you have a sentimental outfit for your boys on their blessing day!

BTW - LOVE your necklace!!!

Jared and Allyson said...

Congratulations! I love baby blessings and your little guy looks so darling! What a wonderful day for you guys. You all look great! Love you!

Sarah said...

OH how precious!! You all look so good!!

Lexie said...

What a great day! You look beautiful, he looks so handsome, and you all look so happy. Blessing days are just so special!