Tuesday, June 2, 2009

An update

Bethany has more pictures on her blog of the baby. I was wrong -- he was 8 weeks early! But they say he's doing better everyday. He may be in the hospital a while though.

The boys and I did two fun things over the weekend and I forgot my camera. But I took this photo with my cell phone of Max playing with his friend Gracie at the Children's Garden. Little Jared came over for some music.


Afterward I took Ben and Max to Iceburg.


Then on Saturday we went to the Children's Musuem. Max loved the helicopter. He keeps talking about it.

Funny story -- JB asked Max if Gracie was his girlfriend. He scrunched up his face and said, "No, Aunt Suzie is my girlfriend!"

1 comment:

autumn said...

Oh no! Does this mean I'll have to break the news to Gracie. Hopefully, her heart will mend...with time.