He is 4 lbs 8 ounces I believe. That's half the size of my babies so I don't know what I would do. But the perspective of this picture doesn't make him seem so tiny, does it? He looks just darling, and a lot like Michael I think. Best of luck you guys!Thursday, May 28, 2009
A little sweetheart
Yesterday my brother Michael's wife Bethany went into labor about six weeks early, and although we were all scared for a while, it seems little Jacob is here to stay!
He is 4 lbs 8 ounces I believe. That's half the size of my babies so I don't know what I would do. But the perspective of this picture doesn't make him seem so tiny, does it? He looks just darling, and a lot like Michael I think. Best of luck you guys!
He is 4 lbs 8 ounces I believe. That's half the size of my babies so I don't know what I would do. But the perspective of this picture doesn't make him seem so tiny, does it? He looks just darling, and a lot like Michael I think. Best of luck you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to them. What a cute little baby.
Wow scary and yet exciting for a new baby. He is a Deardeuff...... (the nose) Hope everything continues to go well.
Post a Comment