
The other day a co-worker said "Apple Core" and I responded, "Who's your friend?" When he said back, "He is!" We realized we both grew up watching the same Donald Duck and Chip and Dale cartoons. I'm talking the cartoons from the 1940s. Then another co-worker started singing the song: "Who has the sweetest disposition? One guess that's who. Who never ever starts an argument..." and it ends with "No one, but Donald Duck!"
A quick check of YouTube showed all of these amazing cartoons. I emailed a few links to my sister and next thing you know, I'm reliving my childhood. We had them all on VHS, and the tape was so worn that I only remember some parts of the cartoons with scratches or blips in the audio so it was weird to see them in good quality on YouTube. Anyway, anybody else remember these? Fun times.
2 comments:
They are the BEST cartoon hands down!!!! I too preferred those over anything else growing up!
Love Doanald Duck, my grandpa was one of the animators for the oldies but goodies... Mitchell loves them and was Doanld Duck for Halloween.
Post a Comment