Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rain, rain, go away

I actually like the rain. It makes me want to curl up with a quilt and a book or movie. Of course it's hard for my boys, because they can't play outside. But the more it rains, the more the hottttt weather of summer is kept at bay.

Last night's storm pushed our BBQ inside, and did this to our back deck:

Looks like JB has some work to do! I'd volunteer, but he's much stronger than I. And taller. And I don't think he wants me trying to hammer anything up back there.


That's just one reason why he's amazing. Another reason is his mad cooking ability. And how he's a sweet and fun dad he is to our two (tall) munchkins. Happy Father's Day to JB, my dad, and my father-in-law!

1 comment:

Heather and Adam Parry said...

Thanks for the yummy dinner. Hailey even gave up a sleep over to eat ribs. But sorry about the backyard, at least it looks like an easy fix.