Thursday, June 18, 2009

An invitation

Remember the part on Sense and Sensibility where Col Brandon says, "I come to issue you an invitation!" and he says "issue" funny? Well that's been in my head lately because of these:


They are spice bottles with an invitation as the label! Such a cute idea. Totally not mine. It was JoLynn's. She made the labels too.


JB and I are having our second annual BBQ this Saturday for the families that we Home Teach and Visit Teach at church. He's smoking pork and ribs, hence the cute piggy there.

6 comments:

Ang said...

What a cute idea. I might borrow one of these days.

Sarah Preston said...

That is awesome! You are such a crafty woman. Martha would be proud!

Heather and Adam Parry said...

We are so excited. Can't wait for the Yummy! food.

cpace said...

What a fun idea!

JoLynn said...

Thanks Mar-it was fun making them!

Sarah said...

Awesome idea!! I wish you VT me!! I would totally want to come!! Very cute invitations!!