First, a Bumpit.

I am THIS CLOSE to picking up the phone. Maybe my hair is too flat. Maybe I do need massive volume in an instant!
(See my sister-in-law Sarah's blog for a funny take on this too.)
Second, new abs. 
I have several options. There's "Slim in 6," which will send me a tape measure with my payments for me to watch the inches melt away in six weeks. Or there's "Core Rhythms," which will show me dance secrets from four world champion dancers to melt two inches off my waist in two weeks. I'm impatient, so I may go for this one. It seems faster.
Third, the Awesome Auger
Anything Billy Mays talks about, I want to buy. He's so enthusiastic, so persuasive. Oxyclean, sandwich maker, even this awesome auger. I don't even know exactly what it does but it looks AWESOME. I think I know what I'm getting JB for Father's Day.Fourth, the RediSetGo.
5 comments:
Bump its come in a two pack. I'm just saying tht maybe we should slip it
Please don't get a bumpit......I know you live in Utah but we don't need the big hair to prove it.
Mary I can totally see you with a bump it. I'm buying those two - I can't wait for the mini ones - gotta start my girls early.
BTW you forgot the toothpaste dispensor or maybe you've already purchased. I don't know how have we lived without one of those.
WELL...I of course had to say something because I've thought about purchasing this also! Oh no! We might both show up on Sunday w/big hair (I love big hair)!
Mary,
Todd had to ask why bump its sound like "bum pits" and do you really want to put something called "bum pits" in your hair? I have to admit to owning Slim in 6, I wish it were slim in 2 because I can never stick with it long enough to see the real results, but it I do like the workout, even if I'm not slim! Enjoy the bum pits, can't wait to hear all about them!
Post a Comment