Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Writing memories

You guys remember these? Anybody still have one?

It was my mom's idea. She had pens with her business name, address and phone number on them. The Amish apparently also love personalized pens too.

Ours were yellow and red for our wedding colors, though not quite the same shade.

By the way did anyone else get Cheerios pencils with their names on them? We had them when we were younger. It may have been a special off the back of a box, but I don't remember.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I had about 20 of them but they all went dry at the same time. Nice show of solidarity, guys! I'll look through my pen box and see if I still have them. Do you remember the fabric name labels we also got with the Cheerios pencils? For a while they were sewed into all of our clothes, but then I think Mom got nervous about a stranger knowing our names so the labels came out.

Sarah Preston said...

Sadly I lost my pen from your wedding! Do you still have them at your front door? It was a really nice pen!
I guess I am too young to know what the cheerio pencils are

Jacks said...

I think this is either our last or second to last. I will completely morn the moment they dry up.

Bekah - you definitely got the shaft with your 20 - because ours are still working well.

Next time Clin and I get married we are giving out pens. Hands down.