
Ah, the moments I've been waiting for -- the Salt Lake auditions of American Idol are tonight. I was so happy when this season started. Finally, something to gush about for a change.
I covered the cattle call of Salt Lake auditions that first day and had a blast. I wonder if some of the singers I talked to will make it on tonight's show. But I wasn't able to go back the day a month or so later that the judges came to town (they edit it on the show to make it look like one day, but it's not).
I'm also looking forward to the Super Bowl because I like Cardinals' quarterback Kurt Warner. Oh yeah, and there are those commercials that have been fun in the past. Plus, a new one-hour long, star-studded "Office" after the game.
2 comments:
I woke up to a replay of David Osmond's American Idol audition on the clock radio this morning. Kind of surreal. But waking up to any kind of music can be surreal. All morning I pondered whether an Osmond-cousin is a real "Osmond" and wondered why I've never seen any Farnsworths audition (there are TONS of Farnsworths in Utah). Maybe it's because I don't watch the show. Hmmm...
Hmmm... a one-hour Office? I'm thrilled!
Post a Comment