Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My helper

Ben wanted to help me sweep. So I grabbed my cell phone and took video. If one of my genius younger brothers wanted to come over and show me how to input better video from my camera into my laptop, I would be forever grateful.

Ben can say ball, down, night-night, and bye. But book, broom, button and basket all sound similar. He loves those b words.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben has mad skills! He's really getting good at walking and balancing objects at the same time. I love the way he perks up when you head for the stairs; Downstairs! Downstairs! I'd love to see video of that sometime.

Sarah said...

What an advanced little boy, already learning how to clean.Ella still can't walk-or alk. Oh wait she can say Mama-or something very similar.

Sarah Preston said...

I love how you put video on here! I swear I don't get to see that little guy as often as I would like! And I like your trick to get him walking to you on camera