Get it? Mary had a little lamb; shorn sheep...
Anyway he wasn't all the way shorn, just trimmed. I had to keep the curls. Max had his first visit to the Barbershop today. We've been trimming his hair ourselves for three years, but with those fuzzy curls, we thought it was time for a real cut.
JB has been going to the same place for 20 years. It used to cost $2.50 (no, JB isn't ancient, this place really is just super cheap). Now it's six bucks for a haircut, and Dale was really nice to our little man.

Max wiggles and cries when we snip around his ears, but he sat tall and smiled big in the barber's chair.
Max wiggles and cries when we snip around his ears, but he sat tall and smiled big in the barber's chair.
I think it's because he wants to be just like daddy. Like this morning when I took the boys to watch JB's basketball game. Max wanted to wear shorts just like daddy's basketball shorts. When we got outside in the cold he started to rethink it, but it was too late then.
No comments:
Post a Comment