Kong cones are HUGE soft serve ice cream cones. You don't even know the meaning of huge until you see these. They are at the deli counter at Macys or Maceys -- that grocery store.
Your hair is really cute that way. My hair used to get cute when i slept on it wet when it was long. now it's just strait up! I wouldnt do swoopy bangs because when i get bored with my hair w/o bangs and cut them then they just flop in my face and they BUG me way more than how cute they ever might be. But that's just me.
4 comments:
I like the hair. Yes - swoopy bangs would totally fit you. Do it! I want to see it. What are Kong Cones? And why don't I know about them?
Kong cones are HUGE soft serve ice cream cones. You don't even know the meaning of huge until you see these. They are at the deli counter at Macys or Maceys -- that grocery store.
Your hair is really cute that way. My hair used to get cute when i slept on it wet when it was long. now it's just strait up!
I wouldnt do swoopy bangs because when i get bored with my hair w/o bangs and cut them then they just flop in my face and they BUG me way more than how cute they ever might be. But that's just me.
I think your hair looks really cute in this picture & I can see you with side bangs.
Post a Comment