Millie asked for weeks how long til her birthday. But then the night before, she asked if she could still stay four. Sometimes we tell her she's such a big girl now, but she says she'd rather be a little girl, and stay a baby. I've heard this is normal for this age, and possibly also for the youngest child.
It was really easy for me to shop for her presents -- dolls and anything pink or princess!
My heart fills to bursting with the sweetness of this girly-girl some days. And how more caring it has made the boys in our home. They tease her so much sometimes but then do whatever she wants. Her favorite saying lately is a laughing (or stern), "No, dad!" and the other thing she says all the time is, "Ugh." It's her new filler word. "Ugh, I was just looking for my dolly's shoes...."

1 comment:
I blinked, and she's a whole hand old! She is absolutely precious, Mary!
Post a Comment