It's great to have a birthday right after Pioneer Day. It makes for a weekend of fun!
On Friday morning, July 23, I was live on the scene of the Days of 47 Parade (normally held on the 24th, but KSL is the main sponsor, and they are also contractually obligated to cover the Olympics, which started this weekend)
Here's a picture the Deseret News photographer took of me
That night, the little kids were invited to their joint-best-friend Emma's house for their first lateover. We watched Luca with the outdoor projector and had cotton candy and snow cones.
They stayed up past 10:30pm but didn't do too badly the next day, when we went to Lagoon.
JB got pictures of all of us on the Lazy River, so I took a picture of him carrying the tired princess back to the car.
Then Sunday was my birthday. Here's the kissing picture.
My mother-in-law made delicious carrot cake for me. JB gave me cute new shirts and the best gift of small photo books month by month. I love it. The boys all had treats and drawings and sweet hugs all day.
I am now 42, which according to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, is the answer to life the universe and everything.






1 comment:
BEST KISSING PICTURE!! I know I say it all the time, but I adore this birthday tradition. Happy birthday - so glad it was a fun one.
Post a Comment